Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Participate In The Filming Of An Obama Supporting Video

For all who support President Barack Obama, I'm planning to shoot a small music video to go with my Obama Song that I wrote with the help of my band God's Chosen Saints. I'm wanting to promote unity through people of all nationalities and social status coming together to work to improve our world. This idea came from one of Michael Jackson's videos and I want it to also be a symbol to show that Michael Jackson's Legacy still lives on vibrantly through his continuously dedicated fans. If you would like to be apart of this video which will also be used to support Barack Obama in the upcoming elections please email me at chosensaints@godschosensaints.com.

View the Obama song and more at:
http://www.reverbnation.com/godschosensaints

No comments:

Post a Comment